RCIA (Baptism, Communion & Confirmation)
If you are an adult interested in learning more about the Catholic Church with the possibility of becoming a member by receiving the sacraments of initiation (baptism and/or communion and confirmation).
The R.C.I.A. process is for you!
Whether you were baptized Catholic as a baby and never completed your formation in the Church, are a strong non-Catholic Christian looking to delve into the richness of Catholicism for the first time, are from other non-Christian belief systems, or have never prayed a day in your life, the Rites of Christian Initiation for Adults will meet you where you are at in your search for Truth and journey with you closer to the heart of Jesus and His one, holy, catholic and apostolic Church.
Designed to unpack what it is that Catholics profess to be revealed by God and why, foster authentic discussion for application and life transformation, provide opportunities for fellowship and finding your place in our parish community, and developing a rich prayer life and intimate relationship with Jesus Christ; our team of volunteers, skilled catechists, sponsors and many members of our parish community are here to walk this journey of faith alongside you this year.
If you want more information about RCIA you can:
- contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a personal meeting
- fill the general intake form to officially register yourself in the process
- read more about the stages of the RCIA process
- Sessions will take place on Tuesday evenings, 7:00-9:00pm starting September 4.
- We are going to start with the opening Retreat on September 15.