With the guidance of the Holy Spirit we will reach out to mothers within our parish and work towards creating a community of love, which will offer support, fellowship, and an opportunity to grow in our Catholic Faith.
- Growing Together…
- Learning about our Church
- Growing in our Faith
- Building friendships centered in Christ
- Sharing our struggles
- Celebrating our joys
- Supporting one another as we each strive to be a better mother and live the life God wants us to live
The Moms group meets on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday in the Youth Annex East from 7-9 pm. Mothers of all ages and stages of parenting/grand-parenting are welcome. Childcare is provided for these evening meeting (RSVP needed for childcare). Our Rosary Pray and Play meets each Monday at 10am in the Youth Annex West – Mothers and children of all ages are welcome as we share this precious time together. We also meet throughout the year for special celebrations of Our Blessed Mother’s Feast days and for other events.
- Evening Meetings
- Book Club
- Rosary Pray and Play
- Consignment Sale (volunteers needed!)
- Mother-Daughter Tea (volunteers needed!)
- Online Prayer group
- Special support for moms experiencing difficult times
- Kids Parties to celebrate Feast Days and other special holidays
- Online network for community sharing
In the spring we host a parish-wide tea for women of all generations to come together with our youngest girls in celebration.
For more information or to volunteer, contact Jennifer Blackstad at email@example.com.
OLMC Consignment Sale
Mark your calendar - Our Third Annual Second Blessings Consignment Sale October 2nd 2010 We need buyers, sellers, and volunteers! Sign up today and get involved ! Contact our – For more information, contact Adriana Brady, Consignment Sale Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Facilitator- MaryRuth Hackett (MHackettAz@gmail.com)
- Parish Liaison- - Jennifer Blackstad
- Mother-Mentor - Joan Severance
- Web Mom - Adriana Brady
- Treasurer - Katie Pabst
- BookClub - Katie McWhirter
- Evening Crafts - Brina Sauer
- Women In Faith - Cheryl Smith
- Prayer Warrior - Christylee Watson